Listen to our stakeholders talk about the benefits of partnering with ACIOH.
- Generate evidence to support research translation, guideline development and influence policy
- Collaborative projects with other clinical services to develop new models of oral health care
- Greater involvement of broader health workforce in oral health research
- Research/evaluation projects that are aligned with industry strategic plans and priorities
- Research projects to improve efficiency and delivery of public dental services
- Mentoring clinical staff to engage in quality improvement/research projects
- Support applications for Quality and State Health Awards
- Improved delivery of integrated oral health services
- ncreased consumer engagement in research projects and driving integrated care initiatives
- Opportunities to work with mentors and experts nationally
- National and international recognition of the health service
- Opportunity for national and international collaborations
- Collaborating on competitive and industry research grants
- Attract and supervise higher degree and masters research students
- Focus on publishing in high quality publications (Q1)
- Increase citations, research translation and research impact
- Opportunity to disseminate research at diverse national and international conferences
- Support universities to be more competitive for the next Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) Ranking 2023
- Collaborate on CPD programs to enhance competency of clinicians and improve clinical practice.
- Opportunities to co-design and disseminate evidence based oral health resources for consumers.