Critical care nursing Interventions to promote oral hygiene
Developing, implementing and evaluating a palliative oral health program for patients in South Western Sydney
- George, A, Villarosa, AC, Villarosa, AR. Srinivas, R., Parker, D, Harlum, JH, Wiltshire, J, Agar, M. (2019) Integrating Oral Health into Palliative Care: Perceptions of nursing, medical and dental care providers. 6th Public Health Palliative Care International Conference. 13-16th Oct 2019, Blue Mountains, Sydney, Australia.
- George, A., Kong, A. C., Srinivas, R., Agar, M., Harlum, J. H., Parker, D., Wiltshire, J., Villarosa, A. R. (2019) Oral health care for palliative care patients: Perceptions of dentists in south western Sydney. Health Beyond Research & Innovation Showcase, 5-6 June, 2019, William Inglis Hotel, Warwick Farm.
Integrating oral healthcare in the undergraduate nursing curriculum
- Rojo, J., George, A., Smith, B., Ramjan, LM., Hunt, L., Salamonson, Y. (2021). Integration of oral healthcare into undergraduate curricula: A systematic review. Preventative health Conference 10-12 May, 2020, Hybrid Conference, Public health Association of Australia.
Oral healthcare Practice, Awareness, Attitude study on Nurses in tertiary care setting of South India (Oral PAAN study)
- George, D; Villarosa, AR; Philip, P; Elizabeth, C; Norman, G; Gopinath, A; Salamonson, Y; George, A (2019). Oral care provision in Indian hospitals: Perspectives of nursing staff. Health Beyond Research & Innovation Showcase, 5-6th June, 2019, William Inglis Hotel, Warwick Farm, Australia
- George, D; Villarosa, AR; Philip, P; Elizabeth, C; Norman, G; Gopinath, A; Salamonson, Y; George, A (2019). Perception of nursing staff towards oral healthcare in Indian hospital: a qualitative study. Australian College of Undergraduate Research Conference, 2nd - 3rd October, 2019, University of Newcastle, Australia
- George, A., Nery E. (2019- invited speaker) Oral Health & Dental Care. Recipes & Research for Residents 16th May 2019 Ingham Institute Applied Medical Research, Liverpool
- George, A., Villarosa, A. (2018- invited speaker). Interdisciplinary Oral Health Care in Australia.
- George, A., (2018- invited speaker) Interdisciplinary oral health care. VIP Presentation. Ingham Institute 6th Annual Awards Dinner. 16th Feb 2018, Liverpool Catholic Club
- George, A., (2017- invited speaker). Making oral health everyone's business: interdisciplinary approach. Poche Centre for Indigenous Health. Professional Development day. 9th May 2017. Nepean Hospital.
- George, A., (2017- invited speaker). Making oral health everyone's business: interdisciplinary approach. Public Health Integrated Practice Research Network. 6 July 2017. North Richmond Community Health, Melbourne
- George, A., (2017- invited speaker). Interdisciplinary Oral health Care Research Australia Chairman’s lunch, NSW Parliament House. 17 May 2018